Dunbar's Risk Analyzer for Video Poker v2.0 - CD
This program does accurate bankroll and risk-of-ruin calculations for a wide variety of video poker games.
New in v2.0!
- You can now see the combined effect on your bankroll of playing up to 5 different games on a trip, as well as the interim results after each individual game.
- You can now do risk of ruin calculations on 46 multi-line video poker games.
- You can now include progressive jackpots.
- You can now include a jackpot bonus.
- You can now see how stopping when you hit a royal flush affects your bankroll.
- You can now see what happens to your overall results if you plan to stop when you reach a specified "Goal".
As before, you can answer questions like these:
- How much money do I need to bring with me to have just a 1% chance of going broke in 10 hours of play?
- What is my long term chance of going broke if I start with $2,000?
- What is the chance I will be $1,000 ahead at some point during a 20-hour trip?
- How does tipping affect my bankroll requirements? What about cashback?
- What is the effect of occasional play errors on my risk of ruin?
- How does state tax withholding affect my bankroll requirements?
- What is the chance I will end my trip with at least a 20% gain in bankroll? A 40% gain?
- What is the chance I will have lost more than 60% of my bankroll at the end of a trip?
- What is the chance I will bust out before I’ve played 16 hours of a planned 20 hours?
- How long do I have to play this game to have about a 5/6 chance of being ahead?
DRA-VP 2.0 comes pre-loaded with 54 video poker pay schedules (46 are also 3-, 5-, 10-line) and room for another 50 custom games. Easy to use; runs on any PC with Excel 2002 or later.
Requires Windows 95 running Microsoft Excel version 2002 or later. Not available for Macintosh.
Browse more Windows CD or additional Dunbar products.
Please see the NOTES about e-Books and Bargain Bin items.